Wednesday, May 6, 2009

C'mon, just 5 minutes fer me(:

Ehhh, dont go, do this first.
Comment & do okay?(:

What would you do if.....

1. I died:
2. I kissed you:
3. I lived next door to you:
4. I started smoking:
5. I stole something:
6. I was hospitalized­­­:
7. I ran away from home:
8. I got into a fight and you weren't there?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY:

9. Personality:­­­
10. Eyes:
11. Hair:
12. Family:

WOULD YOU:

13. Be my friend?
14. Keep a secret if I told you one?
15. Hold my hand?
16. Take a bullet for me?
17. Keep in touch?
18. Try and solve my problems?
19. Love me?
20. Date me?
21. Sing with me?

HAVE YOU EVER:

22. Lied to make me feel better?
23. Wanted to kiss me?
24. Wanted to kill me?
25. Broke my heart?
26. Kept something important from me?
27. Thought I was unbearably annoying?

MORE:

28. Who are you?
29. Are we friends?
30. When and how did we meet?
31. Describe me in one word:
32. What was your first impression?
33. Do you still think that way about me now?
34. What reminds you of me?
35. If you could give me anything what would it be?
36. How well do you know me?
37. When's the last time you saw me?
38. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
39. What song do you think would describe me best?
40. Are you gonna put this on yours to see what I say about you?

11 comments:

  1. What would you do if.....

    1. I died: Cry and miss laughing with you and will be v v sad ):
    2. I kissed you: OMG
    3. I lived next door to you: Yay!can have fun!!
    4. I started smoking: Kick your ass
    5. I stole something: Will advise you. haha
    6. I was hospitalized­­­:OMG, visit you. and tell you lame jokes
    7. I ran away from home: We can have a slumber party
    8. I got into a fight and you weren't there? THAN call me lah. Anyways i can't do much. haaha. err, i don't knoww.

    WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY:

    9. Personality: Funny, bubbly­­­
    10. Eyes:can't remember
    11. Hair: It's nice.
    12. Family: I don't know

    WOULD YOU:

    13. Be my friend? er like duh
    14. Keep a secret if I told you one? tell 2
    15. Hold my hand? yeah
    16. Take a bullet for me? maybbe
    17. Keep in touch? yes yes
    18. Try and solve my problems? always
    19. Love me? as a friend
    20. Date me? No
    21. Sing with me? haha ok

    HAVE YOU EVER:

    22. Lied to make me feel better? I don't think so
    23. Wanted to kiss me? no
    24. Wanted to kill me? no
    25. Broke my heart? i'm not sure
    26. Kept something important from me? no
    27. Thought I was unbearably annoying? yes hahaa

    MORE:

    28. Who are you? PARVIN
    29. Are we friends? no no i am a total stranger
    30. When and how did we meet? primary sch.. in same class blah blah
    31. Describe me in one word: Bubbly
    32. What was your first impression? i cant rmb eh.
    33. Do you still think that way about me now? I CANT RMB
    34. What reminds you of me? Hillary
    35. If you could give me anything what would it be?
    you tell me
    36. How well do you know me? not tt well i guess
    37. When's the last time you saw me? yesterday
    38. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? i dont think so
    39. What song do you think would describe me best?
    40. Are you gonna put this on yours to see what I say about you.. no

    HI HILLARY (:


    BYE HILLARY (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would you do if.....

    1. I died:not so sure
    2. I kissed you:OMG...
    3. I lived next door to you:thats good
    4. I started smoking:hmm...
    5. I stole something:will you even do that??
    6. I was hospitalized­­­:visit you
    7. I ran away from home:maybe follow you..
    8. I got into a fight and you weren't there?depending on who you are fighting with...

    WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY:

    9. Personality:fun to be with
    10. Eyes:dont really look at them
    11. Hair:nice
    12. Family:ermm..

    WOULD YOU:

    13. Be my friend?of course
    14. Keep a secret if I told you one?yeah..
    15. Hold my hand?er...
    16. Take a bullet for me?maybe..
    17. Keep in touch?yeah..
    18. Try and solve my problems?yup
    19. Love me?which kind?
    20. Date me? what kind of ques is this??
    21. Sing with me?should be..

    HAVE YOU EVER:

    22. Lied to make me feel better?no
    23. Wanted to kiss me?NO!
    24. Wanted to kill me? :{???
    25. Broke my heart?no..
    26. Kept something important from me?nope
    27. Thought I was unbearably annoying?no

    MORE:

    28. Who are you?christine
    29. Are we friends?yeah..if you think so
    30. When and how did we meet?church
    31. Describe me in one word:reachable
    32. What was your first impression?hmm..'she should be nice'
    33. Do you still think that way about me now?yup
    34. What reminds you of me?i have no idea
    35. If you could give me anything what would it be?depends..
    36. How well do you know me?not very well
    37. When's the last time you saw me?sunday
    38. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?no
    39. What song do you think would describe me best?hmm..
    40. Are you gonna put this on yours to see what I say about you?i dontt have 1...hah

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF:


    1. I died: cry, cause i'll be stuck with our *pukes* cousins all by myself
    2. I kissed you: wOw
    3. I lived next door to you: say hi:)
    4. I started smoking: i'll chop off your hand, then kill you.
    5. I stole something: depends, i might support you:)
    6. I was hospitalized­­­: visit and give you a hug.
    7. I ran away from home: COME TO MY HOME!
    8. I got into a fight and you weren't there? refer to 6

    WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY:

    9. Personality:­ HILARIOUS!­­
    10. Eyes: uh.. nice?
    11. Hair: long
    12. Family: nice people

    WOULD YOU:

    13. Be my friend? yes
    14. Keep a secret if I told you one? yeap:)
    15. Hold my hand? er, depends??
    16. Take a bullet for me? probably
    17. Keep in touch? i dont have a choice do i?
    18. Try and solve my problems? yeap
    19. Love me? already do luh
    20. Date me? sure, every 2 months
    21. Sing with me? ARE YOU TONE DEAF

    HAVE YOU EVER:

    22. Lied to make me feel better? :)
    23. Wanted to kiss me? sure, why not!
    24. Wanted to kill me? no
    25. Broke my heart? i dont think soooo
    26. Kept something important from me? uh. refer to 22
    27. Thought I was unbearably annoying? nope

    MORE:

    28. Who are you? Natasha
    29. Are we friends? i think so
    30. When and how did we meet? when we were babies,at some random relatives place
    31. Describe me in one word: hilarious
    32. What was your first impression? scary
    33. Do you still think that way about me now? no
    34. What reminds you of me? OMG! DAVID ARCHULETA IS SO HOT!
    35. If you could give me anything what would it be? david archuleta
    36. How well do you know me? more or less
    37. When's the last time you saw me? couple months ago
    38. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? :)
    39. What song do you think would describe me best? idk:)
    40. Are you gonna put this on yours to see what I say about you? too lazy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What would you do if.....

    1. I died: cry,be super uber sad and wished u will live forever.
    2. I kissed you: err. depends where lah. cheek of course okay(:
    3. I lived next door to you: YAY! I WANT LEHH.
    4. I started smoking: EWW. dont lah. i will ask u to quit lor.
    5. I stole something: OH!EM!GEE! naughtyy.you'll never. :)
    6. I was hospitalized­­­: ! i go visit u everyday:(
    7. I ran away from home:come my house stay!
    8. I got into a fight and you weren't there?:i will always be there(:

    WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY:

    9. Personality:­­­ CRAZYYYYYY! (good way)
    10. Eyes: pretty big.
    11. Hair: nicee lah.
    12. Family:err idk i nvr see before.

    WOULD YOU:

    13. Be my friend? i'm already one! right?
    14. Keep a secret if I told you one? i would lock it, throw the key away.
    15. Hold my hand? yes i would hold your handd(:
    16. Take a bullet for me? WOW! perhaps? but i scared u die. but i also scared i die:(
    17. Keep in touch? duhhhh. YES
    18. Try and solve my problems? OF COURSEEEEEE.
    19. Love me? fyi, i call u love.
    20. Date me? i'm not lesbo.
    21. Sing with me? we always do!<3

    HAVE YOU EVER:

    22. Lied to make me feel better? NOPE.
    23. Wanted to kiss me? I SAID I'M NOT LESBO. but on cheek can.
    24. Wanted to kill me? NOOOOOOOOOOOO, i say alr. i scared u die lah.
    25. Broke my heart? did I? omg, suurryyy loveeee.
    26. Kept something important from me? errm let me think, no lah!
    27. Thought I was unbearably annoying? err. NOPE! you are lovable ttm.

    MORE:

    28. Who are you? Kayleigh Rae Jean Fu (MRS J)
    29. Are we friends? yes yes yes yes.
    30. When and how did we meet? in school? u same class as me mah.
    31. Describe me in one word: CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
    32. What was your first impression? of u? ERR i thought u very the err, guai guai.
    33. Do you still think that way about me now? errr. NOO. u guai meh? haha.
    34. What reminds you of me? ERR the word LOVE, & CRAZY. (:
    35. If you could give me anything what would it be? ERR. david arculeta!
    36. How well do you know me? errm quite well.
    37. When's the last time you saw me? just noww?
    38. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? ermm nope.
    39. What song do you think would describe me best? err err. any david archuleta's songs! muahahahaha
    40. Are you gonna put this on yours to see what I say about you? i dun have one. but i wan to know lah.



    LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
    LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
    LYLYLYLYLYLYLYLYLYLYLY.
    TEEHEEHEETEEHEEHEETEEHE.
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
    POOTPOOTPOOTPOOTPOOTPOOTP.
    ADAMADAMADAMADAMADAMADAMAD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What would you do if.....

    1. I died: I'd cry
    2. I kissed you: Aww,not on the lips though!
    3. I lived next door to you: I'll go over:)
    4. I started smoking: I'd scream at you.
    5. I stole something: I'd be really disappointed.
    6. I was hospitalized­­­: I'll ask you to take care.
    7. I ran away from home: I'll persuade you to go home.
    8. I got into a fight and you weren't there? I'd ask what happen.

    WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY:

    9. Personality:­­­ Quirky
    10. Eyes:Black?
    11. Hair:Black?
    12. Family:Scary.

    WOULD YOU:

    13. Be my friend? Of course.
    14. Keep a secret if I told you one? Yes.
    15. Hold my hand? Why not?
    16. Take a bullet for me? If I could.
    17. Keep in touch? Yeah.
    18. Try and solve my problems? If you asked.
    19. Love me? Yup.
    20. Date me? No..
    21. Sing with me? Yeah.

    HAVE YOU EVER:

    22. Lied to make me feel better? Nope.
    23. Wanted to kiss me? Nope.
    24. Wanted to kill me? Nope.
    25. Broke my heart? I don't think so.
    26. Kept something important from me? Nope.
    27. Thought I was unbearably annoying? A few times like how I am to you.haha.

    MORE:

    28. Who are you? Winona.
    29. Are we friends? Yeah.
    30. When and how did we meet? School.
    31. Describe me in one word: Enthusiastic
    32. What was your first impression? Nothing.
    33. Do you still think that way about me now?Nope.
    34. What reminds you of me? The Hoedown Throwdown (that's how you spell it right?)
    35. If you could give me anything what would it be? A hug.
    36. How well do you know me? Rather alright.
    37. When's the last time you saw me? Today.
    38. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? Nope.
    39. What song do you think would describe me best? I dunno! ahaha.
    40. Are you gonna put this on yours to see what I say about you? haha,yes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What would you do if.....

    1. I died:ill die with u..haha
    2. I kissed you:WOW
    3. I lived next door to you:u can replace my tamil neighbours..haha
    4. I started smoking:spit the cig out!
    5. I stole something:lend it to me
    6. I was hospitalized­­­:visit u lar..
    7. I ran away from home:visit me!
    8. I got into a fight and you weren't there?
    same as kayleigh..ill be there:)

    WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY:

    9. Personality:­­­super friendly
    10. Eyes:um..shiny?
    11. Hair:fab
    12. Family:dunno...

    WOULD YOU:

    13. Be my friend?i thot i am
    14. Keep a secret if I told you one?u blurted my BIG one out...
    15. Hold my hand?sure
    16. Take a bullet for me?u take for me first..
    17. Keep in touch?DUH
    18. Try and solve my problems?always
    19. Love me?i do
    20. Date me?i wont..not les mah..haha
    21. Sing with me?um...

    HAVE YOU EVER:

    22. Lied to make me feel better?depends
    23. Wanted to kiss me?NOT LES
    24. Wanted to kill me?wth
    25. Broke my heart?never
    26. Kept something important from me?depends
    27. Thought I was unbearably annoying?sometimes..

    MORE:

    28. Who are you?caroline
    29. Are we friends?DUH.
    30. When and how did we meet?in th sch bus..i thot u were crazy.hahahah
    31. Describe me in one word:wildchild
    32. What was your first impression?loud
    33. Do you still think that way about me now?nope
    34. What reminds you of me?adam & david.
    35. If you could give me anything what would it be?anything!
    36. How well do you know me?all too well
    37. When's the last time you saw me?um..today?
    38. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?nah
    39. What song do you think would describe me best?lets get crazy
    40. Are you gonna put this on yours to see what I say about you?haha if i had 1..

    ReplyDelete
  8. What would you do if.....

    1. I died: I'd be damn sad..
    2. I kissed you: I will be shocked.
    3. I lived next door to you: I'd go home with you after church haha
    4. I started smoking: I will take the cig out of your mouth and crush it.
    5. I stole something: Ask why.
    6. I was hospitalized­­­: Visit you.
    7. I ran away from home: I will be very dissapointed.
    8. I got into a fight and you weren't there? Ask what happened

    WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY:

    9. Personality: Cool­­­
    10. Eyes: Amazing
    11. Hair: undescribable:)
    12. Family: Dunno

    WOULD YOU:

    13. Be my friend? I am what.
    14. Keep a secret if I told you one? I did.
    15. Hold my hand? Maybe haha.
    16. Take a bullet for me? I need to think about it haha.
    17. Keep in touch? we talk alot.
    18. Try and solve my problems? I'll try my best.
    19. Love me? Of course
    20. Date me? Arent I already?
    21. Sing with me? I'll sing for you.:)

    HAVE YOU EVER:

    22. Lied to make me feel better? you were happy most of the time I see you.
    23. Wanted to kiss me? Yup
    24. Wanted to kill me? never
    25. Broke my heart? I dont think so
    26. Kept something important from me? Nope
    27. Thought I was unbearably annoying? Sometimes la haha.

    MORE:

    28. Who are you? Nevin
    29. Are we friends? Yeah I guess.
    30. When and how did we meet? Cat class
    31. Describe me in one word: Funny
    32. What was your first impression? Shy
    33. Do you still think that way about me now? Nope not at all.
    34. What reminds you of me? David archuleta
    35. If you could give me anything what would it be? Stronger friendship:)
    36. How well do you know me? Kinda well.
    37. When's the last time you saw me? Sunday
    38. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? Nope
    39. What song do you think would describe me best? All the archuleta songs.
    40. Are you gonna put this on yours to see what I say about you? Nah its okay haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What would you do if.....

    1. I died:erm. don't think bout that
    2. I kissed you:okay..question you? hehe
    3. I lived next door to you:awesome! talk to you la
    4. I started smoking:tell you it's not right
    5. I stole something:tell you it's not right
    6. I was hospitalized­­­:pray to GOD for you! duh!
    7. I ran away from home:tell you it's not right
    8. I got into a fight and you weren't there? tell you it's not right

    WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY:

    9. Personality:­­­if I knew you more, I think you are kindda bubbly and funny.
    10. Eyes:not nice to stare
    11. Hair:nice.
    12. Family:never met before

    WOULD YOU:

    13. Be my friend? already am. sure will
    14. Keep a secret if I told you one? yeah definitely
    15. Hold my hand? to cross the road maybe..
    16. Take a bullet for me? if I am superman, erm duh!
    17. Keep in touch? ya definitely
    18. Try and solve my problems? yeah I'll try:D
    19. Love me? I try to love everyone I think..
    20. Date me? hmm. not so sure.
    21. Sing with me? sure, why not? haha

    HAVE YOU EVER:

    22. Lied to make me feel better? nopee
    23. Wanted to kiss me? haha. nahh..
    24. Wanted to kill me? phst. no way man.
    25. Broke my heart? nope never
    26. Kept something important from me? haha. don't think so
    27. Thought I was unbearably annoying? never. oh wait. maybe when you messaged me at 6am last time, when I was loving my sleep!!!

    MORE:

    28. Who are you? Edward Tan
    29. Are we friends? hmm.are we?? obviously!
    30. When and how did we meet? SFX Church
    31. Describe me in one word:Hillary
    32. What was your first impression? haha erm. dunno leh.
    33. Do you still think that way about me now? nope. now it's like. erm erm. cooool:D
    34. What reminds you of me? David Archuleta
    35. If you could give me anything what would it be? David Archuleta!!
    36. How well do you know me? not sure. Maybe as much as a friend?
    37. When's the last time you saw me? 2nd May. Sunday. In CHURCH.
    38. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? nope. not really
    39. What song do you think would describe me best? any Archuleta songs
    40. Are you gonna put this on yours to see what I say about you? don't have one..

    ReplyDelete
  10. What would you do if.....

    1. I died: O:! sad,cry go to your funeral. hope you were alive.
    2. I kissed you: i'll kiss back.
    3. I lived next door to you: HIGH FIVE!
    4. I started smoking:KILL YOU!
    5. I stole something:KILL YOU!
    6. I was hospitalized :visit you, give you grapes :D
    7. I ran away from home:hey! come to my house!
    8. I got into a fight and you weren't there?with who? ask you and be all ears for you! :D

    WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY:

    9. Personality:coolio, bubble
    10. Eyes:hey prettayee
    11. Hair:WE HAVE THE SAME HAIR, so i'll say it's the most awesome thing in the entire world yeah.
    12. Family:should be as brilliant as you!

    WOULD YOU:

    13. Be my friend?ofc.
    14. Keep a secret if I told you one?ofc.
    15. Hold my hand?ofc.
    16. Take a bullet for me?that i'm scared.
    17. Keep in touch?ofc.
    18. Try and solve my problems?ofc. unless you ask me to mind my own business.
    19. Love me?ofc. i alrd do.
    20. Date me?ofc.
    21. Sing with me?ofc. haha.

    HAVE YOU EVER:

    22. Lied to make me feel better?yep i think so. like "i didnt learn tingxie too!" haha kk.
    23. Wanted to kiss me?YOU THINK? duhh.
    24. Wanted to kill me?maybe? :D
    25. Broke my heart?that i'm not sure. have i?
    26. Kept something important from me?no.
    27. Thought I was unbearably annoying?no.

    MORE:

    28. Who are you?lim yi xuan debi
    29. Are we friends?yep.
    30. When and how did we meet?when, 2008. how you said,"i'm hillary, how bout you?"
    31. Describe me in one word:splendid.
    32. What was your first impression?whoa, she has the same hair as me.
    33. Do you still think that way about me now?yep loll
    34. What reminds you of me?my hair.
    35. If you could give me anything what would it be?what do you want from me?
    36. How well do you know me? i should be the one asking you if i know you.
    37. When's the last time you saw me?friday.
    38. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?maybe.
    39. What song do you think would describe me best?some random david song.
    40. Are you gonna put this on yours to see what I say about you? no, i dont think so?

    hey!! i added one!

    40. Do you love me? YESS absolutely. coolio baby.

    loves.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What would you do if.....

    1. I died:i would cry and buy your favourite flower for you heheh
    2. I kissed you: ask you why
    3. I lived next door to you:go to your house everyday! (:
    4. I started smoking:throw all your cigrattes away
    5. I stole something:tell you not to do it again
    6. I was hospitalized­­­:visit you everyday
    7. I ran away from home:ask you come to my house
    8. I got into a fight and you weren't there?be there?

    WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY:

    9. Personality:­­­FUNNY
    10. Eyes:black
    11. Hair:soft
    12. Family:never seen them before

    WOULD YOU:

    13. Be my friend?yeah obviously
    14. Keep a secret if I told you one?yeah(:
    15. Hold my hand?duh
    16. Take a bullet for me?yuppie
    17. Keep in touch?ofc
    18. Try and solve my problems?yup if i can(:
    19. Love me?duh :D
    20. Date me?uh not really
    21. Sing with me?sure! :D

    HAVE YOU EVER:

    22. Lied to make me feel better?NOPE
    23. Wanted to kiss me?not really
    24. Wanted to kill me?ofc not!
    25. Broke my heart?i dont think so hehh
    26. Kept something important from me?nope
    27. Thought I was unbearably annoying?ofc not

    MORE:

    28. Who are you?ALETHEA!
    29. Are we friends?duh
    30. When and how did we meet?this year. class (:
    31. Describe me in one word:
    32. What was your first impression?HYPER
    33. Do you still think that way about me now?i guess so hehh
    34. What reminds you of me?david archuleta
    35. If you could give me anything what would it be?DAVID ARCHULETA!!
    36. How well do you know me?uh not sure eh hahah
    37. When's the last time you saw me?today?(13 may)
    38. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?nope
    39. What song do you think would describe me best?david archuleta's song?
    40. Are you gonna put this on yours to see what I say about you? i dont have one heheh:)

    ReplyDelete