Friday, May 29, 2009

I thought that I should let you know, That my heart is damaged


Jazzymma wants a long post from me, so HERE,I,GO.


Went through much annoying shit recently,
but i shall not complain about my life here.
Rey's 11pm call + joke, funnyyyy!
Anyways, friday.
Got invested, missed class cleaning!
& the best part is while waiting for technical recoveries,
Everyone got bored,
& soon you could hear the whole SJC singing Old McDonald:D
Hit compass, Caroline's house, then home.

Stuck in a room of staring faces
Caught in a nightmare, can't wake up
If you hear my cry, running through her street
I'm about to freak, come and rescue me

Random lyrics to lengthen post, HEHEH.
PTM in the morning,
felt like digging a hole to hide inside.
Iluma in the afternoon to catch Night At The Musuem 2,
& my Best Friend had to come 5 minutes right before it started.
Centre Point, only to end up at Times):
Butttttt,
i found out an ant's fart can make you faint!
HAHAHA.
Anywayssss, found out David has twitter!(:
I was sending him a msg,
but i didnt know what to write,
Like, after 20 minutes i had only come up with HEY DAVID.
so i asked every person online for help, Hahaha.

Still have so many things to sort out by tonight, SHOOT ME.

*I know what ive been typing are just plain weird, but please excuse me cause im seriously exhausted & i have no idea what im talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment