
I AM NEVER TAKING THE THIRD ROW IN A CINEMA EVER AGAIN.
Went Alison's house after church today, caught Transformers with Jazz at Bishan in the afternoon, played air hockey and the fooseball (?) machine thing which was so funny cause we kept hitting into our own goals. Movie was SUPER DEE DUPER cool, though i felt like puking the whole freaking time and didnt really understand some parts so I had to keep asking Jazz what was going on. I apologise for my annoyance, hahaha. Ahhhhh, up til now i still feel like puking. Can that be used as an excuse for not going to school tomorrow? :/ Anyways i bought a small electric fan for myself (: Just now, i was so stupid as to put the charges invertedly so when i turned it on, the wind blew behind its blade instead of in my face.
I just realized i forgot to draw the sleeves in the picture. HAHAHAHA, oh well, same to same right? (:

No comments:
Post a Comment